Website JL Exec Pty Ltd
Key national leadership role, impressive list of staff benefits, well respected & established insurer, great client service & staff centric culture!
- Both client & staff focussed Insurer
- Sydney CBD location
- Key leadership role
Our client, a highly respected insurer, well known for delivering exceptional client service to both brokers and policy holders, is seeking a highly experienced Workers Compensation Claims Manager.
This is an integral national role responsible for driving change, leading the strategic direction of the workers compensation claims function, developing and mentoring the team, working collaboratively across the different divisions and enhancing the client service culture nationally.
- Provide a high level of leadership & mentoring to the Workers’ Compensation claims function across all relevant jurisdictions
- Pro-actively lead the strategic direction of Workers’ Compensation Claims function
- Imbed & deliver a client service centric culture
- Deliver high levels of staff engagement & retention
- Develop & implement best practice claims process improvements
- Provide advice & expertise across the group relating to the Workers Compensation claims function
- Lead both internal & external audits
- Ensure all claims are managed efficiently & effectively within agreed timeframes
- Develop, lead & promote client & key stakeholder relationships & education
- Ensure all legal & regulatory requirements for the Workers’ Compensation Claims function are met
- Manage the operational claims budget across the states & territories
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a long list of generous staff benefits, a positive and happy work place, flexibility, play a pivotal role in facilitating change across the company, be part of the leadership team, key stakeholder contact internally and externally, and plenty of scope to achieve short and longterm results to ensure a high level of satisfaction and success.
To secure this fantastic role you will have:
- Extensive & well-developed people management & leadership skills at a national level
- Proven experience with change management & improving claims process
- Significant experience in workers compensation claims management, ideally across various jurisdications
- Considerable experience with setting & implementing new strategies to improve workers compensation claims functions & return to work outcomes
- Well developed conflict resolution & negotiation skills
- Exceptional relationship building & communication skills at all levels
- Highly collaborative, client service & team orientated
- Naturally innovative, resilient, self driven, accountable, personable & professional
- Insurance &/or degree qualifications highly desirable
If you believe you fit this criteria, take a positive step in your career and apply today in confidence to email@example.com along with a short covering letter outlining your suitability and interest in this role.
Your trusted Advisor in General Insurance Careers
Jo Limbourn is Sydney’s most trusted GI Recruitment Consultant, with over 18 years GI recruitment experience following a 12 year career in broking and underwriting. With Jo as your career partner you can depend on the right career advice, the highest standards of integrity and access to Sydney’s best GI jobs.