Website JL Exec Pty Ltd
Hands on diverse role, international insurer, lots of staff benefits & accountability, dynamic friendly team, key senior role working across the group
- Interesting hands on diverse role
- Based in Sydney CBD
- International coverage
This role has got the lot! Dynamic successful and growing international company, interesting and diverse role, friendly staff-orientated team environment with lots of staff benefits, plenty of responsibility & accountability, flexibility to work from home occasionally, lots of technical aspects to broaden your experience, senior & pivotal role, opportunity to get involved in all parts of the business, great management team and direct dealings with key stakeholders locally and overseas.
As a key member of staff, you will be responsible for;
- Reviewing & identifying any gaps or vulnerabilities in underwriting compliance & quality assurance
- Binder management including renewal & breadth of coverage
- Co-ordinate internal & external audits
- Internal legal counsel & corporate governance services to the entire group
- Staff compliance training
- Product development
- Third Party contract reviews
- Dealing with regulators, capacity providers, brokers, Lloyd’s & country heads
- Continuously improving internal controls
To be successful in securing this brilliant opportunity, you will require a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role within the general insurance industry. Product knowledge across all lines of insurance, particularly professional risks would be advantageous. Legal qualifications are essential.
Key attributes required; exemplary interpersonal & organisational skills, professional presentation, proven problem solving ability, analytical & project management skills, high attention to detail and initiative.
Take a positive step to advance your career and apply today! Send your resume to Jo Limbourn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jo for a confidential discussion on 0417 628 011.