Website JL Exec Pty Ltd
Key leadership injury claims role, impressive list of staff benefits, well respected established insurer, great client service/staff centric culture!
- Client & staff focussed Insurer
- Based in CBD Melbourne
- Key leadership role
Our client, a highly respected insurer, well known for delivering exceptional client service to both brokers and policy holders, is seeking a highly experienced Liability Injury Claims Manager.
This is an integral national (centralised) role responsible for driving change, leading the strategic direction of the liability claims function, developing and mentoring a highly technical team, working collaboratively across the different divisions and enhancing the client service culture.
- Provide a high level of leadership & mentoring to a highly technical liability claims team & track performance
- Pro-actively develop & implement the strategic initiatives to improve key stakeholder engagement
- Manage & monitor the legal service provider panel & develop service standards
- Oversee compliance with all reinsurance requirements for the portfolio
- Deliver high levels of staff engagement & retention
- Develop & implement best practice claims process improvements
- Provide specialist advice & expertise to the team, the business & key clients
- Ensure all claims are managed efficiently & effectively within agreed timeframes
- Develop, lead & promote client & key stakeholder relationships & education
- Lead internal audits & compliance for the team to reduce leakage & increase efficiency
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a long list of generous staff benefits, a positive and happy company culture, flexibility, play a pivotal role in facilitating improvements for the team, manage a key division within the company, be part of the leadership team, key stakeholder contact internally and externally, and plenty of scope to achieve short and longterm results to ensure a high level of satisfaction and success.
To secure this diverse role you will have:
- Extensive & well-developed people management & leadership skills
- Proven experience with change management & improving claims process
- Significant experience in handling complex & sensitive personal injury claims management
- Well developed conflict resolution & negotiation skills
- Exceptional relationship building & communication skills at all levels
- Highly collaborative, client service & team orientated
- Naturally compassionate, resilient, innovative, results driven, accountable, quick to learn, client focussed, personable & professional
- Legal qualifications highly desirable
If you believe you fit this criteria, take a positive step in your career and apply today in confidence to email@example.com along with a short covering letter outlining your suitability and interest in this role or call Jo Limbourn on 0417 628 011 for a confidential discussion.
Your trusted Advisor in General Insurance Careers
Jo Limbourn is Sydney’s most trusted GI Recruitment Consultant, with over 18 years GI recruitment experience following a 12 year career in broking and underwriting. With Jo as your career partner you can depend on the right career advice, the highest standards of integrity and access to Sydney’s best GI jobs.