Website JL Exec Pty Ltd
This role has got the lot!!! World insurance leader, varied classes of insurance, friendly dynamic team culture, stunning offices, excellent manager
- World Insurance Leader
- Great team culture
- Stunning CBD office
Brilliant opportunity to work with the world’s leading insurance market and become a key member of staff managing, investigating and negotiating escalated disputes.
- Handling escalated disputes in relation to personal accident, travel, income protection, strata, home and contents and some motor policies to avoid them reaching the Financial Obudsman
- Ensuring various Insurance Agencies comply with the relevant Australian laws, rules and regulations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders internally and externally
- Assisting Agencies with preparing their AFCA and IFSO submissions including drafting, editing or checking policy documents to ensure compliance
- Working to AFCA and IFSO timeframes
- Identifying potential breaches
- Challenge Agencies AFCA submissions where necessary
The successful applicant can expect to work within a great team culture in a stunning CBD office, wide variety of disputes, increase your profile aross the market dealing with a wide range of Agencies, great senior management team, training where required and scope to progress internally both locally and overseas.
To be part of this successful world insurance leader you will have:
- A strong disputes background in general insurance
- Be technically minded and have a strong and personable disposition to handle disputes professionally and efficiently
- Some previous exposure to compliance would be an advantage
- Excellent and clear communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding negotiation and customer service / relationship building skills
- Dedicated work ethic and keen to learn
- Well developed time management and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Client will consider various levels of experience from 2-10 years experience
If you believe you fit this criteria, take a positive step in your career and apply today in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jo Limbourn for a confidential discussion on 0417 628 011.
Your trusted Advisor in General Insurance Careers
Jo Limbourn is Sydney’s most trusted GI Recruitment Consultant, with over 18 years GI recruitment experience following a 12 year career in broking and underwriting. With Jo as your career partner you can depend on the right career advice, the highest standards of integrity and access to Sydney’s best GI jobs.