Website JL Exec Pty Ltd
Truly unique opportunity for a Business Graduate to work with a world leader & develop their career in a pivotal & diverse role!
- World Insurance Leader
- Diverse role
- Sydney CBD based
Brilliant opportunity to work with the world’s leading insurance market and become a key member of staff supporting the Australian team with their back-office administration initially, until you find your ultimate career direction within the group.
Key responsibilities include;
- Liaising with various stakeholders internally & externally both locally and overseas
- Preparing presentations, letters & reports
- Arranging travel for senior management
- Email & diary management for senior staff
- Involvement with business continuity plans, audits, compliance & governance
- Maintaining documentation for operational procedures
- Dealing with building management & sub-tenants
- IT liaison & nominee for the office
- Events, meetings & presentation preparations
- Preparing expenses, requisitions & payments
- Monthly reconciliations
- First point of contact for internal & external visitors
- Onboarding new staff & managing staff leave
- General adhoc support to the entire office
This role will appeal to articulate, ambitious, driven, personable, diligent professionals who are in the early stages of their career and seeking a role that will fully utilise a broad set of natural talent including; communication, numeracy, relationship management, administration, IT, common-sense, initiative and analytical skills.
To be successful in securing this brilliant opportunity, it is essential you have a completed business degree with some office administration experience ideally within financial services or a corporate industry. Along with the above attributes, it is essential you will be well presented, with a high level of attention to detail, solution orientated, keen to learn, well organised with proven ability to work as a valued team member.
If you believe your skills align the above criteria, take a positive step in your career and apply today! Send your resume to Jo Limbourn at email@example.com with a covering letter outlining your interest and suitability for this role. Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be considered and contacted.
Your Trusted Advisor in General Insurance Careers
Jo Limbourn is Sydney’s most trusted GI Recruitment Consultant, with over 18 years GI recruitment experience following a 12 year career in broking and underwriting. With Jo as your career partner you can depend on the right career advice, the highest standards of integrity and access to Sydney’s best GI jobs.